Chesapeake Drops as Gas-Field Sales Crimp ProductionJoe Carroll
Chesapeake Energy Corp., the U.S. natural gas explorer that was on the verge of running out of cash two years ago, said output will grow by the slimmest margin in 14 years as the company sheds its weakest-performing assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's