Burgundies to Lead Hart Sale After Zachys Features ItalyGuy Collins
Burgundies from producers including Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, Domaine Leflaive and Armand Rousseau are set to lead a Hart Davis Hart Wine Co. auction in Chicago after Italian wines featured in a Zachys New York sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock