U.K. Housing Minister Says Property Market Still Has Room to RunKitty Donaldson
Housing Minister Kris Hopkins said Britain’s housing boom may run for another four years as the market picks up from the impact of the 2008 financial crisis, downplaying concern about an imminent bubble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas