Soros to Perry Buy Herbalife Shares as Bass Buys StakeKatherine Burton
George Soros, Richard Perry and Kyle Bass threw more money behind Herbalife Ltd. in the first quarter even as Bill Ackman pushed to get regulators involved in a probe the marketer of vitamins and weight-loss shakes and the stock slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks