Not All Professional Women Want to Lean InKaren L. Cates
Now that the dust has settled from recent skirmishes around women and work, and President Obama has officially declared equal pay a good thing, let’s turn the spotlight away from the authors and politicians and shine it on the almost 70 million women in the U.S. workforce everyone has been talking about.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis