Chipotle Loses a Compensation Vote. Are Its Co-CEOs Too Costly?By
Chipotle Mexican Grill suffered an unusual setback at its annual shareholder meeting on Thursday when 77 percent of shareholders voted against the company’s executive pay plan. The result will prompt a full review of how much Chipotle pays its top executives and how its compensation packages are structured.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis