Chile Keeps Rates on Hold as Prices Rise Fastest in Five YearsJaviera Quiroga
Chile’s central bank kept borrowing costs unchanged for the second straight month as the inflation rate reached a five-year high and economic growth a near five-year low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy