STMicro Extends Samsung Outsourcing Deal for Low-Power ChipsIan King and Marie Mawad
STMicroelectronics NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor maker, said it’s extending an outsourced manufacturing agreement with Samsung Electronics Co. to include a type of production meant to enable more low-power chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing