Samsung to Compensate Employees Over Cancer ClaimsJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co., Asia’s biggest maker of memory chips, vowed to pay compensation for employees who’ve said they got cancer after working at the company’s semiconductor plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States