Finally, a Coffee Cup Lid to Befit a $4 LattéBy
It’s a bind every on-the-go coffee drinker faces: You spend upward of $4 on a small cup of shade-grown, single-origin brew, only to suck it through a hole cut into a plastic cover. A new lid percolating across the Internet could be the barrista-approved antidote: It’s designed not only to reduce the likelihood of spillage (another shortcoming of disposable cups) but also to offer a taste and experience more akin to sipping from a ceramic mug.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis