Didi Taxi Sees U.S. IPO in as Soon as Three YearsBloomberg News
Didi Taxi plans to hold an initial public offering in three to five years, preferably in the U.S., as the cab-booking application backed by Tencent Holdings Ltd. vies to become China’s largest provider of the service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’