Airbnb Gets New Subpoena for Host Information in ProbeChristie Smythe
New York’s attorney general issued a revised subpoena in a tax probe of home-sharing firm Airbnb Inc. a day after a judge ruled a previous demand for information about the service’s hosts was too broad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries