Twitter’s ‘Bond Girl’ Outs Herself as Kentucky OfficialMichelle Kaske and Brian Chappatta
A Kentucky official identified herself as Twitter’s “Bond Girl,” an anonymous tart-tongued commenter on municipal-bond matters with more than 8,400 followers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’