TUI Travel Loss Widens on Later Easter Holiday, Egypt UnrestRichard Weiss
TUI Travel Plc, Europe’s largest tour operator, reported a wider first-half loss on a later Easter holiday and as it served fewer guests due to political unrest in Egypt and the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day