Mediaset Said to Consider Matching Telefonica for Prisa’s TVDaniele Lepido
Mediaset SpA, the broadcaster controlled by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, may match or exceed the $1 billion offer Telefonica SA made last week for Promotora de Informaciones SA’s pay-TV division, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet