InterContinental Plans Return to Rio in Time for Olympic GamesPeter Millard and Juan Pablo Spinetto
InterContinental Hotels Group Plc, the world’s largest provider of hotel accommodation, is returning to Rio de Janeiro after losing its only location to Louvre Hotels Group SAS three years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day