Grayken to Invest $350 Million in Latest Lone Star FundDonal Griffin
John Grayken, the billionaire founder of Lone Star Funds, will invest $350 million of his own fortune in the company’s latest fund targeting distressed assets across the U.S., Europe and Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries