Can't Afford Your Own Drone Fleet? There's a Consulting Group for ThatBy
On Monday, a strategic consulting firm called 32 Advisors announced the creation of a drone subsidiary it called Measure. Rather than build or sell drones, the new company will offer what it calls “Drone as a Service.” Think Rent-a-Drone: Companies that believe they might have use for a drone—but don’t have the money, expertise, or interest to buy, run, and maintain their own drone or drone fleet—would hire Measure to do it for them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone