AIG Defrauded U.S., Former Executive Claims in LawsuitBob Van Voris
American International Group Inc. defrauded the U.S. by failing to disclose it was selling insurance without a license during negotiations with the government over a bailout in the financial crisis, a former executive claimed in a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis