A Warning Shot for Hedge FundsBy
The struggles of hedge funds to keep pace with simpler, cheaper market investments have been fun to watch for years. The “smart money” industry recently posted its worst first-quarter results since 2008, part of a running trend in which it has trailed the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index in rising times and failed to deliver significant improvements during negative stretches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy