Two Sterlings and the NBA Dig In for L.A. Clippers Custody BattleBy
It’s been almost two weeks since National Basketball Association Commissioner Adam Silver banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling from the league, and the other owners have yet to vote on stripping him of his ownership. The 10 owners on the NBA’s advisory and finance committee are scheduled to discuss the matter again this week. The vote, which is widely expected to go against Sterling, will signal the opening shot in the battle for ownership of the Clippers. In the meantime, Sterling, his wife Shelly, and the league have been taking up positions for the fight.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis