Swift Energy to Repay Revolver Debt After Saka JV DealDavid Holley
Swift Energy Co. plans to use about $150 million from a joint venture to pay down its revolving credit line and is seeking to stem its negative free cash flow, said President Bruce Vincent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day