Emerging Stocks Rise as India Leads World Gains on Election PollNatasha Doff and Harry Suhartono
Emerging-market stocks rose as India’s benchmark gauge rallied the most in the world on speculation the main opposition party will win elections. The Ibovespa jumped as economists cut their Brazil inflation forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’