CaixaBank Wins Fed Approval for Representative Office in U.S.Craig Torres
The Federal Reserve said it approved an application by CaixaBank SA of Barcelona, Spain, to establish a representative office in New York.
CaixaBank, Spain’s third-largest lender with about $470 billion in assets, would use the office to “act as a liaison” between the head office and customers in the U.S., the Fed said in a press release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days