Telefonica Earnings Miss Estimates on Weak Spanish DemandRodrigo Orihuela and Cornelius Rahn
Telefonica SA, Europe’s biggest investor in Latin American telecommunications, reported a 14 percent slide in first-quarter earnings, trailing analysts’ estimates, as Spanish demand continued to fall and the Argentine and Chilean pesos declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline