Rhode Island Risks Junk Grade If It Skips Paying 38 Studios DebtMichelle Kaske
Skipping payments on debt that financed former Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling’s failed video-game company would cost Rhode Island its investment-grade rank, according to a report commissioned by the state.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day