German Online Retailer Zalando Quarterly Sales Gain 35%Aaron Ricadela
Zalando AG, Europe’s largest online shoe and fashion retailer, reported a 35 percent gain in first-quarter sales, increasing the spotlight on the German company ahead of a potential initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day