Why UPS Might Not Match FedEx’s Higher Package PricesBy
Now that FedEx has announced it will charge extra for larger packages, the cheap delivery that has become standard for online shopping is coming to an end, right? That’s what shipping pundits would have us believe. They note that FedEx and UPS always move in lockstep on pricing. “It’s almost a foregone conclusion,” Rob Martinez, president of shipping strategy consultant Shipware, told the Wall Street Journal. “They have a history of hitting each other like prizefighters back and forth.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap