Qualcomm Gives Chairman Jacobs $45 Million of StockIan King
Qualcomm Inc., the world’s largest maker of mobile phone chips, said it gave stock awards and pay raises to senior executives including Executive Chairman Paul Jacobs to retain them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’