Nanogenerator Recharges Devices With a Jostle, Swipe, or Tap
Innovator: Zhong Lin Wang
Professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology’s School of Materials Science and Engineering
Form and function: The transparent, 1-millimeter-thick generator converts mechanical energy (or movement) into electricity, making it possible to charge cell phones and other gadgets by tapping, swiping, or jostling them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting