Metro Keeps Forecast as Cash & Carry Masks DifficultiesAaron Ricadela
Metro AG, Germany’s largest retailer, stuck to a full-year forecast after a third straight quarter of same-store revenue growth at the Cash & Carry wholesale chain offset lower sales at Media Markt and Saturn electrical stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet