Gol Dollar Strategy Seen Imperiled by Azul U.S. FlightsChristiana Sciaudone
Brazilian low-fare airline Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA began flying to Miami so sales in U.S. dollars would help defray fuel costs priced in greenbacks. What it didn’t expect was a challenge from short-haul carrier Azul.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself