Comcast-Time Warner Deal Dogged by ISP Gripes About TollsTodd Shields and David McLaughlin
Comcast Corp.’s purchase of Time Warner Cable Inc. should be blocked by U.S. regulators because the combined entity will be too big and may abuse its market power, said the leader of a company that carries one-fifth of the world’s Web traffic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders