China Air to Pay $90 Million in U.S. Antitrust SettlementChristie Smythe
China Airlines Ltd. agreed to pay $90 million to settle a lawsuit that claimed it conspired to fix prices on air cargo shipments, following 21 earlier settlements by other airlines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks