Telefonica’s $1 Billion Offer for Unit Accepted by PrisaRodrigo Orihuela
Spanish media group Promotora de Informaciones SA accepted a 725 million-euro ($1 billion) offer to sell its stake in a pay-TV broadcaster to Telefonica SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts