Pfizer Has Cameron Channeling Hollande Amid Job FearsMatthew Campbell and Robert Hutton
British and French politicians have traditionally had diametrically opposed attitudes to takeovers of their corporate crown jewels by foreigners. In Pfizer Inc.’s bid for AstraZeneca Plc, the difference is a lot smaller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day