MTN Expects Naira to Be Devalued After Nigeria 2015 ElectionChris Kay and Yinka Ibukun
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s largest phone operator, said Nigeria’s currency will probably be devalued after next year’s election and the move will boost the company’s import costs in its biggest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’