Kenya Court Declines to Halt Payments Seen Delaying EurobondDavid Malingha Doya
Kenya’s High Court declined to stop the government from making two payments awarded by courts in the U.K. and Switzerland that the Treasury has said will enable it to proceed with a planned Eurobond offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’