ING to Boost Insurer’s Capital by $1.2 Billion Before IPOMaud van Gaal
ING Groep NV, the biggest Dutch financial-services company, will increase capital at its European insurance unit before selling shares in the business this year, the final step of a restructuring program imposed after a 2008 bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap