Google Acquiring Cloud-Services Tool Provider StackdriverBrian Womack
Google Inc. is acquiring Stackdriver Inc., a startup that specializes in helping companies that use online computing services from Amazon.com Inc. and Rackspace Hosting Inc., ramping up competition for cloud customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations