China’s Swap Rate Climbs as PBOC Refrains From Signaling EasingBloomberg News
China’s one-year interest-rate swaps climbed for a second day after a quarterly report from the central bank failed to signal potential policy loosening even as the world’s second-largest economy cools.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy