Brazil’s Ibovespa Enters Bull Market Amid Election OutlookDenyse Godoy
The Ibovespa entered a bull market, completing a 20 percent rally from its March low, on speculation Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff will be voted out of office after overseeing faltering economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts