American States Water Profit Falls 18% on Military Base RevenueRandall Hackley
American States Water Co. reported an 18 percent decline in first-quarter profit as revenue from its contracted services unit that operates water and wastewater systems on U.S. military bases dropped almost a third.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy