Alibaba Backer Wellcome Trust Said to Shop Venture Fund StakesSabrina Willmer
The Wellcome Trust, the world’s second-biggest medical charity and a backer of the Human Genome Project and Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., is looking to sell $750 million in venture capital fund stakes as a resurgence of interest in the asset class lifts prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations