Taco Bell Won't Stop Tinkering With the Doritos Locos JuggernautBy
Doritos Locos Tacos are already Taco Bell’s best sellers, and a new flavor joining the lineup for a limited time on Thursday will try to keep up the cross-corporate momentum. The Spicy Chicken Cool Ranch variation is much like the existing Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos; it just replaces ground beef with chicken and a new, spicy ranch sauce. Aside from this zesty condiment, the other ingredients can already be found in the company’s kitchens. Customers can always customize their DLTs to get chicken instead of beef.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis