Office Depot Closing 400 Stores Following OfficeMax MergerCotten Timberlake
Office Depot Inc., the office-supply chain that acquired OfficeMax Inc. last year, plans to close at least 400 locations in the U.S. to reduce overlap between the two businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap