Liberty Global Said to Pave Way for Hutchison’s O2 Irish DealAoife White and Joe Brennan
Liberty Global Plc’s UPC unit is poised to offer mobile phone services in Ireland, according to two people familiar with a transaction that may pave the way for Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. to win European Union approval to take over Telefonica SA’s O2 Ireland unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day