Facebook Business Aiding China Exporters Grows Amid BanBloomberg News
Facebook Inc., the operator of the world’s largest social-networking site, said its business aiding China’s exporters to reach global markets is seeing fast growth even as its main Web services remain blocked in the nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’