Varela Wins Panama’s Presidency After Ruling Party FeudEric Sabo
Panama Vice President Juan Carlos Varela upended pre-election polls showing him lagging behind to win the country’s presidential election, after publicly feuding with the ruling party over allegations of corruption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas