MTN Says Tougher Nigeria Licensing Rules Will Boost PricesChris Kay, Yinka Ibukun and Chris Spillane
MTN Group Ltd., Africa’s biggest phone operator, said if Nigeria’s government makes its license conditions more stringent costs for customers may rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas